Your stay at the Gapphof includes:
- fully equipped holiday flats (details listed under the respective holiday flat) incl. bed linen, towels and final cleaning and intermediate cleaning for stays of at least 12 nights
- the AlgundCard (free use of all public transport in South Tyrol and admission to 80 museums)
- in the high season the breakfast bag/basket is includet: Bread rolls, butter, homemade jams, milk and fresh treats daily; coffee and tea are available in the apartment. In the low season also bookable without breakfast bag or with basic breakfast bag.
- for dogs is already included: towels and mat for dog bowls
- on request for your little ones: cot, high chair, changing mat and nappy bucket
- on request for your dog: dog bowl, dog bed
- Pick-up service from the nearest train or bus station on arrival and departure
- Guided tour of the farm on arrival or by arrangement
- Games and books for children, toddlers and adults
- For dogs: agility course and walking path directly around the farm's own apple orchardGames and books for children, toddlers and adults
- Depending on the season, herbs, fruit and vegetables are provided free of charge, or you can pick them yourself.
Also included are all charges and fees with the exception of local taxes. The amount of the local tax is calculated on the basis of the local regulations in force at the time of your stay in the municipality.
In the high season only bookings of min. 7/12/14 or more days are accepted (weekly from Saturday to Saturday). Sunday is our family day, so no arrivals and departures are accepted there.
We require a deposit of 30% of the total price for a firm reservation. The remaining balance can then be paid by bank transfer or directly on departure. We do accept also EC or credit cards.