- Südtirol GuestPass Algund: free regional trains, local buses, cable cars, trams and 80 museums
- Breakfast bag: Basic breakfast with bread rolls, butter, milk and homemade jam and every day there are a variety of products made by ourselves as a surprise.
- Relax: outdoor terraces, seating, loungers and the swimming pond are at your disposal
- Cellar: our historical stone-walled cellar from the 14th century is at your disposal. Refrigerated drinks are available there.
- Farm shop: fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs from our garden and apple orchards, homemade apple juice, herbal salt, herbal oils, homemade liqueur and jams and much more can be purchased directly on our farm
- Hiking: 1x a week we organise a guided hike. Registration required, minimum number of participants 4 adults. There are no guided hikes during the main harvest season.
- Communal evening meal: Registration required, minimum number of participants 4 adults.